Tuesday, January 13, 2009



MY LOVE
Hey friends !I'm here disclosing a secret
The secret that every lover shies to reveal
Its about my latest crush my latest passion
Don't know how i became his devotee
But for sure i love him and his presence


Often tries to remember my first date with him

But that day he left me in a trauma
And my mind stopped working at his sight
So hard to recollect the memories of that day
The memories
that every beloved cherishes

And after that he comes often as my friend
As my lover and even caressed me as a mother
And at times of loneliness he cracked jokes
So much so that he could see my laughing face
And at times he danced with me too

Today he came with a bouquet in his hand
And give it to me to convince me
As he failed to kept his promise yesterday
To come and see me and took me with him
To his home which is quite different from my world

But he had a lot of restrictions to hurdle
He cannot come every now and then
There are certain seasons allotted to him

And he painfully accepted them with a smile and
I too realized this; yet loved him more than ever

Some times he gets angry and pours vigorously
And sometimes he gives gentle showers
And awakes all the sleepy mosses and buds and
Gives new lives and hopes to the drying earth
This is my lover; my own rain


Today he seems happy and naughty
Taking me in his arms and kissing my cheeks
But that divine moment stayed for a short while as

Today is our parting day and he came to say farewell
And promised to come the next year

The kiss that he gave is more than enough
For me to live the rest of my life
The beautiful memories that he gave me
Will be my food and fodder till he returns
And till then we 'll unite in our dreams !!!!

2 comments:

  1. The first post of your blog....nice poem achoos...enikkishtappettu.....bhavana s good.....

    ReplyDelete