Thursday, April 9, 2009

A lonely soul





oh ! it creep towards me like death
slowly and silently consuming my light
luring my mind in to darkness and
throwing the body for the devils to eat

playing the funeral song in my ears
and pouring three libations to my body
the graveyard getting ready to welcome me
with its nurturing hands hold out

dark clouds paying tribute to the soul
which was once the Olympia of gods
now languishing here and there
awaiting for resurrection and rebirth

more happily embrace the death
than to lead a lonely life
like that of an insane bitch
lost its way in the midst of stones

a passive lonely life with boredom as
the one and only companion
with out any action and activity
is worse than the ultimate fate

with great gust they ate up its prey
with out offering any challenge i gave up
as i happily embrace the death than life
a life with none to live with and for

loneliness like cancer it spread
craving for my pure soul
as the body is completely surrendered
and the soul will soon be captured..

1 comment:

  1. Loneliness is a killer...can drain the inner soul n put u off high n dry..a well etched poem,ironically beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete