Wednesday, June 9, 2010

DREAMS




The day went by calm and peace
breaking my heart to a thousand piece
silence like cloud covered me tight
the black days stood devoid of light

frightened was i by the hours of darkness
the reminders of lost hopes and foggy dreams
night stood, its claws spread like the devil
tempting my soul to do the evil

and like a sometime friend,it smiles
grinning at a life built on lies
day or night,now matters the least
the pair holding hands to serve my last feast

was always alone though not lonely
the shimmering stars gave me company
together we wove webs of dreams
and decked it with bright beautiful gleams

my life of happiness was as
momentary ,as the colorful reveries
a short time refuge from the vagaries
reddening my lips with smiles

woke up ,i am back , like a lost child
amid silence i searched for my dream world
which shattered like a crystal globe
the pieces, which served to deck my tomb

dreams , the natural balm of relief
for the tattered minds, a belief,
a fortune for the down and the lower
a reason to live till the lease is over

No comments:

Post a Comment